Owner: Family Rodriguez Romero
Schussenrieder Straße 30
88422 Bad Buchau
1. The contract is concluded by the order confirmation of the hotel with the customer (uniform name for customer, organizer, guest, etc.). Only these terms and conditions are part of the contract; any terms and conditions of the customer are not recognized; they are valid for all services of the hotel, in particular for the transfer of hotel rooms of the hotel. If a third party has ordered for a customer, he is liable to the hotel with the customer as joint debtor. The hotel may require a reasonable advance payment from the customer and / or third party. A subletting or re-letting requires the written consent of the hotel.
2. The prices are determined according to the price list valid at the time of rendering the service. If fixed prices are stated in the order confirmation and if there are more than 4 months between the conclusion of the contract and the performance of the service, the hotel is entitled to make price changes. Should the statutory value added tax change during the term of the contract, the prices will be adjusted according to the VAT rate valid during the period of stay.
3. The contracting party does not acquire the right to provision of certain rooms or premises. If agreed premises are not available, the hotel will endeavor to provide equivalent replacement in other properties. The contracting party may have to accept a reasonable waiting period for this purpose.
4. In the case of concluded hotel accommodation contracts in which the customer can unilaterally declare the withdrawal from the contract (reservations), the right of withdrawal expires – even for the customer who is the tour operator – if the cancellation was not declared in writing to the hotel within the period stated in the reservation.
If no First is mentioned, the cancellation can be declared no later than 12 weeks before the start of the service (in writing to the hotel).
5. Payment Terms
The price of the entire booked accommodation service is always payable by the guest, at the latest on departure at the hotel.
A set-off of the guest is excluded, unless the set-off concerns an undisputed or legally established claim. Valid means of payment are Cash in Euro, EC Card, MasterCard, Visa Card.
6. Booked rooms are available to the customer from 15.00 clock. They must be vacated on the day of departure at the latest by 11.00 clock. Unless otherwise agreed, room reservations are on a guaranteed basis and will be held for arrivals after 18:00. A guaranteed reservation is when the guest confirms the payment for the accommodation service by providing a credit card number. If canceled less than 72 hours before arrival or no-show, 90% of the room rate will be charged unless otherwise agreed. The hotel’s saved expenses are 10% of the agreed price when staying with or without breakfast. The customer does not acquire the right to provide certain rooms or premises. If these are promised in the order confirmation, but are not available, the hotel is obliged to seek equivalent replacement in the house or in other objects.
7. A non-binding option expressly designated as such must be exercised or returned at the latest 42 calendar days before the day of arrival. Exercised options are treated like fixed reservations. The hotel is entitled, without the timely binding exercise of the option, to re-allocate the retained services.
8. Non-calendar invoices are payable without deductions within ten days of the invoice date; Default occurs with the receipt of the first reminder. From the moment of default, the invoice shall bear interest at 8% above the base rate or reference interest rate of the European Central Bank, unless the hotel proves a higher or the customer a lower default damage. A reminder fee of € 5.00 will be due for every reminder after default.
The contracting party can set off counterclaims against the hotel only insofar as its claims are undisputed or have been legally established. The delay in payment of even one invoice entitles the hotel to discontinue all further and future services for the customer in all companies or to make them dependent on an advance payment of 100%. The hotel decides without notice. For a total reservation of more than 9 nights, the hotel reserves the right to claim an advance payment of 50% of the services ordered, if the customer has his place of residence or business abroad, in the amount of 100% of the services ordered. This amount is due 30 calendar days prior to arrival.
9. For room bookings, the cancellation periods may differ. Separate agreements are specified in the hotel accommodation contract.
10. Items or materials left in the hotel’s public areas, in the hotel’s technical facilities, are not deemed to have been brought in unless specifically taken care of by a qualified person. Valuables such as jewelery, fur coats and money are to be deposited at the reception. For this purpose, a special retention contract must be concluded with a person authorized to do so. For non-deposited valuables liability is excluded. Furthermore, in the rooms, liability extends only to those objects and materials brought in by the person entitled under the accommodation contract. The extent of liability of the hotel for objects and materials brought in is limited to a maximum of € 3,000, except for intent or gross negligence. Money, securities and valuables can be kept in the hotel safe or room safe up to a maximum of € 800. The hotel recommends that you use this option.
11. In the public areas of the hotel the consumption of brought food and drinks is prohibited.
a) The hotel endeavors to carry out wake-up orders with the care of a proper businessman.
b) Messages addressed to the customer, mail and consignments are handled with care. The hotel takes over the storage, delivery and – on request for a fee – the forwarding of the same.
c) Any remaining items of the customer will be forwarded only on request, risk and costs of the customer. The hotel keeps the items for six months and charges a reasonable fee. Thereafter, the property, if a recognizable value exists, handed over to the local lost property office.
d) Any liability of the hotel according to a) -c) is excluded.
13. Insofar as the customer is provided with a parking space in the hotel garage, also for a fee, no custody agreement is concluded. The attached setting conditions apply.
14. Pets are accepted by arrangement. The bringing requires the consent of the hotel, but in principle dogs are welcome. The guest is obliged to bring the wish to bring a pet with reservation and clarify. The consent of the hotel is provided on the condition that the animal is under the constant supervision of the guest and is free from illness and otherwise represents no danger to the hotel guests and the hotel staff. The guest has to be liable for the damage caused by the pet. Carrying of the animal is not allowed at the breakfast / in the restaurant. There is a fee per pet per day, which will be recorded in the reservation confirmation. The exception, however, are blind, deaf and other comparable service dogs. These may be carried for free and at any time.
15. The hotel is responsible for the care of a proper businessman. In the event of any disruption or defect in the services provided by the hotel, the hotel will endeavor to remedy the situation without delay. Regardless of point. 11 and §§ 701 ff. BGB the hotel is only liable for intent or gross negligence of the legal representatives of the hotel company or the executive staff of the hotel. A safekeeping requires explicit agreement. Offsetting, reduction or retention are only permissible for the customer in the case of undisputed or legally established counterclaims. Any liability of the hotel is – apart from §§ 701 ff. BGB – limited in amount to the amount of the agreed rental price. The limitation period for all claims of the customer is 6 months from the end of the contract. This limitation of liability and short limitation period apply in favor of the hotel also in case of breach of obligations in the contract, positive breach of contract and unauthorized actions.
16. If a contracting party endangers the business or the security of the hotel or its guests, the hotel may be released from the contract. This also applies in the case of force majeure and other unforeseeable, exceptional and involuntary circumstances, if the performance of the hotel is impossible, unreasonable or uninteresting for the contracting party.
17. If it has been contractually agreed that the customer can withdraw from the contract within a certain period of time, the hotel shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract if there are inquiries from other customers regarding the contractually booked rooms and the customer, upon request of the hotel, has his right not to resign.
If an agreed advance payment or security is not provided even after the expiry of a reasonable grace period set by the hotel, the hotel is also entitled to withdraw from the contract.
Furthermore, the hotel is entitled to withdraw from the contract for a materially justified reason, for example if
- Force majeure or other circumstances for which the hotel is not responsible make it impossible to fulfill the contract;
- Rooms and rooms culpably misleading or misrepresentation of essential facts, e.g. to the person of the customer or for the purpose of the stay, to be booked;
- the hotel has reason to believe that the use of the hotel services may jeopardize the smooth running of the business, the security or the reputation of the hotel in public, without this being attributable to the domain or organization of the hotel;
- the purpose or occasion of the stay is unlawful;
In the case of justified cancellation of the hotel, no claim of the customer for damages arises.
a) For damages or losses that occur during the contract period, the customer is liable to the hotel, unless the damage is within the responsibility of the hotel or caused by a third party and the third party actually replaces what has to be proven by the customer.
b) The hotel may require the organizer to provide adequate security (for example, installments, insurance, deposits).
19. The contractual liability of the hotel for defects existing at the conclusion of the contract, which did not occur as a result of which the hotel is responsible, is excluded.
20. The contracting party is obliged to report any defects without delay, at the latest on departure at the hotel. Claims of the contracting party shall be asserted against the hotel within one month after the contractually provided termination of the service provision. After expiry of the period, the contracting party can only assert claims if it has been prevented through no fault of compliance with the deadline. Claims of the contracting party lapse after six months. The period of limitation begins with the calendar day on which the service provision should be terminated after the contract. If the contracting party has made claims against the hotel, the limitation period is suspended until the calendar day on which the hotel rejects the claims in writing.
21. Place of fulfillment and place of payment is Stuttgart for both sides. German law applies. Jurisdiction – also for check and Wechselstreitigkeiten- is in commercial traffic the place of the hotel.
22. Deviating agreements or additional agreements must be made in writing in order to be valid. Should individual provisions of the contract – including these terms and conditions – be ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The parties shall immediately replace the ineffective provisions with those effective, as close as possible to the invalid ones.
1. PRIVACY AT A GLANCE
DATA COLLECTION ON OUR WEBSITE
Who is responsible for the data collection on this website?
The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. Its contact details can be found in the imprint of this website.
How do we collect your data?
Your data will be collected on the one hand, by telling us this. This may be e.g. to trade data that you enter in a contact form.
Other data is collected automatically when visiting the website through our IT systems. These are above all technical data (for example Internet browser, operating system or time of the page call). The collection of this information is automatic as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Part of the data is collected to ensure a flawless provision of the website. Other data can be used to analyze your user behavior.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
At any time you have the right to obtain free information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data. You also have a right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. For this purpose as well as for further questions about data protection you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint. Furthermore, you have a right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority.
ANALYSIS TOOLS AND TOOLS OF THIRD PARTIES
2. GENERAL INFORMATION AND OBLIGATIONS
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating by e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
NOTICE ON THE RESPONSIBLE BODY
The responsible data processing company on this website is:
Owner Marco Rodriguez Romero
Schussenrieder Straße 30
88422 Bad Buchau
Telephone: +49 7582 2177
Responsible entity is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (such as names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
REFUSAL OF YOUR AGREEMENT FOR DATA PROCESSING
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke an already given consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
COMPLAINTS AT THE COMPETENT SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
In the case of violations of data protection law, the person concerned has the right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority in matters of data protection law is the state data protection officer of the federal state in which our company is based. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found on the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de.
RIGHT TO DATA TRANSFERABILITY
You have the right to have data that we process on the basis of your consent or in fulfillment of a contract, in itself or to a third party in a standard, machine-readable format. If you require the direct transfer of the data to another person in charge, this will only be done to the extent technically feasible.
SSL-BZW. TLS ENCRYPTION
This site uses, for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as a site operator, an SSL or. TLS encryption. An encrypted connection is indicated by the browser’s address bar changing from “https: //” to “https: //” and the lock icon in your browser bar. P>
If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
INFORMATION, LOCK, DELETION
Within the scope of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right at any time to provide free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing and, if necessary, a right to correct, block or delete this data. For further information on personal data, please contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
CONTRADICTION AGAINST ADVERTISING MAILS
The use of contact data published in the context of the imprint obligation for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby rejected. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
3. DATA COLLECTION ON OUR WEBSITE
The internet pages partly use so-called cookies. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies are used to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and cookies only in individual cases allow, the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally exclude and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. these are:
– browser type and browser version
– used operating system
– Referrer URL
– Host name of the accessing computer
– Time of server request
– IP address
There is no merge of this data with other data sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, which allows the processing of data for the performance of a contract or precontractual measures.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
The processing of the data entered into the contact form takes place exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 (1) lit. DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
The information you provide in the contact form will remain with us until you ask us to delete it, revoke your consent to storage, or delete the purpose for data storage (for example, after your request has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions – especially retention periods – remain unaffected.
4. ANALYSIS TOOLS AND ADVERTISING
This website uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Google Analytics cookies are stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising.
We have activated the function IP anonymization on this website. As a result, your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: https://tools.google.com.
Objection against data collection
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to this site: disable Google Analytics.
We have entered into an agreement with Google for order data processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
5. PLUGINS AND TOOLS
This site uses the mapping service Google Maps via an API. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the features of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. The provider of this page has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is for the sake of an appealing presentation of our online offers and an easy findability of the places we specify on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.